python interfaces

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Jan 7 08:05:35 EST 2008

Bruno Desthuilliers  <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
>Sion Arrowsmith a écrit :
>(snip rant about Java's "interfaces")
>
>Hem... Zope3's "interface" system is not exactly the same thing as
>Java's one.

Yeah, I was in need of letting off some steam in general and
didn't pay enough attention that what I was ranting about was
on topic. Given that Zope3's "interfaces" are the kind of thing
under discussion, the correct response is obviously Michele's
pointing at the ABC PEP.

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
        -- Arthur C. Clarke