help with a problem from school??

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Thu Jan 10 05:47:38 EST 2008

Josh wrote:

> Hello all I did a Google search and found this site and was hoping someone
> could help me with what I am sure is a simple question that I cannot
> figure out. Here goes:
>
>             Given a simple straight through switch (SPST) with a supply of
>             14V, and the need to simulate its intended load of 14mA, what
>             would you use to simulate this load?  Please show your
>             calculations used to support your answer.

This is a mailing list about the python programming language
(http://www.python.org). I'm not quite sure how your question is related to
python. You might want to try a mailinglist specific to your problem...

martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.