*** AMERICAN BASTARDS DESERVE TO BE RAPED ***

radiosrfun radiosrfun at radiosrfun.com
Sat Jan 12 14:00:16 EST 2008

"ChairmanOfTheBored" <RUBored at crackasmile.org> wrote in message
news:batho35a2r7pog5n67ajc1dpta4g5qt3k9 at 4ax.com...
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:35:38 -0500, "radiosrfun"
> <radiosrfun at radiosrfun.com> wrote:
>
>>"default" <default at defaulter.net> wrote in message
>>news:91hho3tr56dpsfqsav4lnr8sl944bbrviv at 4ax.com...

>>> Ditto that.
>>>
>>> Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse.  Some 8
>>> billion dollars annually.  What doesn't find its way into politicians
>>> pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new
>>> friends in the Arab world.
>>>
>>> We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from
>>> attacking Israel.
>>>
>>> The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public.
>>> The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another
>>> 5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year
>>> after year.  This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest
>>> burden.
>>>
>>> Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be
>>> making thermate's point for him.
>>> --
>>
>>Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I
>>believe
>>I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.
>>
>  You are both fucked in the head, coffee or not.  He more than you, but
> still, you both don't know what you are talking about.
>
>  If we stop giving aid to other nations, we are letting the retarded US
> hating bastards win, dipshit.

I'm not so sure I agree there - money or no money - they hate our guts. Case
in point - Mushariff. It has long been rumored that Bin-Laden is lurking
near by - yet "Mushariff" seems to be too weak in the knees to try to hunt
him down or allow us to. If he doesn't have the balls to do it - let us! I
am willing to bet - Bin - Laden will eventually cause Mushariff's downfall
too.

>  This nation has to be strong within, DESPITE what we give out.

I couldn't agree with you more!

>  Some of us are...  some of us just want to piss and moan about things
> they know nothing about.

I DO know - I'm sick of our tax dollars being blown on every damned
"emergency" abroad - and we get kicked in the teeth each and every time -
following.

> Which do you think both of you fucktards are?

None of the above.

Chairman - I don't think "anyone" (American) will disagree with you - least
of all me - that "WE" need to be strong from "within". The question comes -
at what cost? IS it an investment? OR "Black mail"? In some cases - it could
be a fine line.

I would find it hard to believe that 100% of our money is distributed to
those who are "supposed" to get it. I think we would be fooling ourselves to
think that.

Maybe I don't operate with "all" facts in hand - but up until now - you and
I have pretty much been on the same page. Regardless which sentence or
paragraph we parted company on - the fact remains - "I" am a U.S.citizen -
born and raised here - and tired of the shit from all those piss ants. It is
bad enough we have to put up with "crooked" politicians sucking us dry for
all they can get - without the rest coming in to play their games.

We can agree to disagree with respect to "how" it is done - but we both want
to see it "BE" done - for the benefit of this country. You and I - or anyone
else can debate this in a friendly manner - or be pissed off at each other
over it - the fact remains - those in charge will do as they please - and we
have little say in the matter.

Any time some outsider slams this country or our people - it just pisses me
off - which is why I bothered to reply to this thread at all.

Whether we agree on "tactics" or not - if it come to a battlefield with the
two of us - or any Americans there - we're still going to fight the same
enemy - not each other.