translating Python to Assembler

Sun Jan 27 08:41:54 EST 2008

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:55:20 +0000, over wrote:

> I can understand people thinking I'm full of beans.

Oh no, not full of beans. Full of something, but not beans.

Everything you have written about assembly, machine code, compilers,
Linux, Python and so forth has been a confused mish-mash of half-truths,
distortions, vaguely correct factoids and complete nonsense.

I'm starting to wonder if it is possible for somebody to be
simultaneously so self-assured and so ignorant, or if we're being trolled.

--
Steven