module pickle

Nikola Stjelja nstjelja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:49:56 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 5:29 AM, Beema shafreen <beema.shafreen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I am beginner in python. and I am not able to understand the Pickle
> concept in python can. some body explain me  about the use of this module,
> few examples. which will help me a lot.
>
> regards
> shafreen
>
> --

You can find a good documentation of the pickle module here:
http://docs.python.org/dev/library/pickle.html with exmaples to show you how
you can use it.
Pickle is used to serialize objects. What does that mean? In short you save
your objects( remeber everything is an object in python, strings, lists,
touples, dictionaries ...) to an external file (eg. object.pcl) for later
usage( eg. you save your users personal data when exiting your software, and
then you load it later when your software is restarted by the user.

--
Please visit this site and play my RPG!

http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/Marinci.php