raw_input(), STRANGE behaviour

Dox33 Rens.Duijsens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:51:51 EST 2008

Yes, I know.
There are several ways to work around the problem.
(Look at the innitial code I provided in this discussion start)
Fact is, every time I'm getting a script from somewhere or someone, I
have to search and replace all the affected code.
Not very conveniant.
That's why I rather would have a correct working version.