Look for a string on a file and get its line number

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue Jan 8 03:55:28 EST 2008

-On [20080108 09:51], John Machin (sjmachin at lexicon.net) wrote:
>Make that >=

Right you are. Sorry, was doing it quickly from work. ;)

And I guess the find will also be less precise if the word you are looking is
a smaller part of a bigger word. E.g. find 'door' in a line that has 'doorway'
in it.

So 't is merely for inspiration. ;)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
>From morning to night I stayed out of sight / Didn't recognise I'd become
No more than alive I'd barely survive / In a word, overrun...