Fwd: Help! - Invoke setup.py file

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 29 16:44:33 EST 2008

En Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:38:15 -0200, Vikas Jadhav <papilonv at gmail.com>
escribi�:

> We have setup of SVGMath* 0.3.2 (Converter- Mathml 2.0 coding to SVG).
> The
> setup folder contains setup.py file but we are not able to initiate this
> file. Kindly help us, resolution to this query will be appreciated.
> Python version: Installed on PC- 2.5.1 and OS- Windows 2000.

Unless the author provides more specific instructions to install the
package, the usual way is:

- Unpack the archive in any temporary directory
- Open a console (CMD) and change to that temporary directory
- Execute this command:
   python setup.py install
- That's all

If you get any error, post the whole error message here, but for specific
help on that package it would be better to contact the author directly.

--
Gabriel Genellina