Collecting Rich Data Structures for students

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Wed Jan 9 04:02:57 EST 2008

Paddy wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2:19 am, "kirby.ur... at gmail.com" <kirby.ur... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Some have offered XML repositories, which I can well
>> understand, but in this case we're looking specifically for
>> legal Python modules (py files), although they don't have
>> to be Latin-1 (e.g. the sushi types file might not have a
>> lot of romanji).

Are you asking for

class SushiList(object):
        types = [sushi1, sushi2, sushi3, ...]

I don't quite get that, any reference to the original discussion?

/martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.