Has Anyone Worked with Gene Expression Programming ???????????????????????????

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 00:13:15 EST 2008

>> To Anyone,

> > Has anyone worked with Gene Expression Programming???  Specifically, has
> > anyone out there worked with pygep software package???  I have a few
> > questions!!!!
> >

> > David Blubaugh
> > --

Actually, it turns out I might say I'm a world known expert of Gene
Expression Programming.
The only thing is that some higher powers are preventing me from telling you
about it.
I'm really sorry, I hope you understand. Please don't ask questions. It's
not safe to know too much about this stuff. One day, my son, you'll
understand. You'll understand.