paging in python shell

Alex K spaceoutlet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 05:26:37 EST 2008

That seems interesting but it's not quite what I want to do. To take
an example I would like to be able to do something similar to the
mysql shell when its pager is set to less. Displayhook is called
whenever an expression is being evaluated. I'd like to call 'less' on
the ouput of a statement.

Alex