do - loop

Hita Vora hvora at usc.edu
Fri Jan 4 23:10:11 EST 2008

I have a dataset which has about 3000 subjects in it.  I  take each subject and perform 3 to 4 geoprocessing tasks on it.  Currently I have a model where I manually feed in each subject's ID and then the rest of the process is automated.  I would like to automate the process such that it would automatically select another subject after the process has been completed on a specfic subject.  ie to repeat the same process on each of the IDs.

Any help such as a dummy code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hita