Boa constructor debugging - exec some code at breakpoint?

Joel agnel.joel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:01:19 EST 2008

Hey there..
I'm using boa constructor to debug a python application. For my
application, I need to insert break points and execute some piece of
code interactively through shell or someother window when the
breakpoint has been reached. Unfortunately the shell I think is a
seperate process so whatever variables are set while executing in
debugger dont appear in the shell when I try to print using print
statement.

Can anyone tell me how can I do this?

Really appreciate any support, Thanks

Joel
P.S. Please CC a copy of reply to my email ID if possible.