*** AMERICAN BASTARDS DESERVE TO BE RAPED ***

radiosrfun radiosrfun at radiosrfun.com
Sat Jan 12 02:01:09 EST 2008

"ChairmanOfTheBored" <RUBored at crackasmile.org> wrote in message
news:58ogo3pmecob8al6hvnb67rts0jo7j4qf1 at 4ax.com...
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:25:53 -0800 (PST), thermate at india.com wrote:
>
>>The yank...
>

> You're a goddamned retard.  Go back to yanking your pathetic excuse for
> a dick.

American Bastards deserve to be raped? WTF? Boy - if that wasn't an
admission to queerdom - I don't know what was! However - it would have to be
oral - as I've heard those punks there - much by their own admission - have
a milimeter peter - so in that case - they couldn't "rape" - let alone
tickle - any of us "American Bastards". We "might" die - laughing our ass
off though!

American Bastards? Hahahahahaha............ thats funny! Come kiss this
American Bastard's - ASS. You can call me an American Bastard, Prick -
whatever - fact is - we're still better than you pukes will ever be.

I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off ALL
foreign aid. Maybe these sons of bitches would sing a different tune. We get
hit by a massive hurricane - wiping out almost an entire state - we don't
get a damned penny or offer of help from any one. Them dog eaters have a
Tsunami, Tropical Storm - whatever fart Mother Nature gives them, we send
them millions. FUCK THAT. And we have helped India - a lot. We're currently
sending hundreds if not thousands of jobs there - thanks to the low life top
level business people. Bring all those jobs back here - let them mother
fuckers starve in poverty.