[ANN] pylint 0.14 / logilab-astng 0.17.2

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 14 08:59:29 EST 2008

Hi there!

I'm pleased to announce a new release of pylint [1] and logilab-astng
[2]. I haven't personally found a lot of time to work on those projects
since the latest releases but others contributors have and so I decided
to publish releases including various contributions and other minor bug
or crash fixes (some of which were pending for a while now). You're
greatly encouraged to upgrade, see projects'changelog for more
information about what changed.

[1] http://www.logilab.org/projects/pylint
[2] http://www.logilab.org/projects/logilab-astng

Many thanks to every people who contributed!

regards,
Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science