Gui front-end to version control program

David Delony ickyelf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:15:21 EST 2008

I spoke with Eric S. Raymond at a Linux user's group meeting a few days ago
about the need for version control for end users.
I thought that Python might be a good candidate for this.

Luckily, Guido was there as well. I talked this over with him and he
suggested using Google Documents sinceI usually collborate on text documents.

I want something that can work with any file, as Subversion does. I can't
think of any
GUI wrappers written in Python off the top of my head. I would like to use one
as a model and get my feet wet by contributing to it. I don't feel proficient
enough to lead a project yet.

--
There's no place like ~!