XML-XSD Processing/Creation.

xkenneth xkenneth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:18:38 EST 2008

Hi All,

      So i'm working with the WITSML standard, which is a pretty
massive standard defined in XML for the transfer of oilfield data.
There are a ton of XSD files for defining and checking all data in the
WITSML format. I'd like to be able to easily create XML based on the
types defined by the WITSML XSD files. Is there any way to create a
basic XML object based on an XSD file and then populate it with data.
Can i create python classes based off the XSD files? What else can I
do with the XSD files? I'm looking for a really simplistic way to work
with WITSML in python.

Regards,
Kenneth Miller

Thanks a ton!