Trouble writing to database: RSS-reader

Arne arne.k.h at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:38:48 EST 2008

On 21 Jan, 19:15, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com> wrote:

> This should not prevent you from learning how to properly parse XML
> (hint: with an XML parser). XML is *not* a line-oriented format, so you
> just can't get nowhere trying to parse it this way.
>
> HTH

Do you think i should use xml.dom.minidom for this? I've never used
it, and I don't know how to use it, but I've heard it's useful.

So, I shouldn't use this techinicke (probably wrong spelled) trying to
parse XML? Should i rather use minidom?

Thank you for for answering, I've learnt a lot from both of you,
Desthuilliers and Genellina! :)