Help with Windows build of Yapgvb Python extension

Lonnie Princehouse finite.automaton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:41:06 EST 2008

I'm the author of Yapgvb, a Python binding for Graphviz.  Yapgvb
enjoys modest success, but for some time it has been in dire need of a
Python 2.5 build for Windows. I'm posting this message in the hopes of
finding someone who is interested in making this build.

This is a relatively quick task for someone who is comfortable with
building C extensions and has an operational Windows build environment
for Python 2.5 (which I don't).  Alternately, it's a great way to
learn about these things, and to get involved with a small open source
project.

Technologies used:
  graphviz
  distutils