Restart crashing modules in windows

Astan Chee stanc at al.com.au
Mon Jan 14 22:02:28 EST 2008

Hi,
I have a python module that keeps on crashing with various windows
errors (not BSOD but the less lethal windows XP popup ones). Now these
are intentional and rather sporadic so I cant really solve it by
attempting to fix the crash; rather what Im trying to do is make another
module outside it that restarts this module every time it crashes. Is
this possible? How do I do this? Or does one windows crash in one python
module crash python entirely and I have to resort in an external program
to restart python everytime it crashes?
Thanks again for all the help.
Astan