Information on PyGMT?

Alaric haag at lsu.edu.invalid
Thu Jan 3 22:08:55 EST 2008

Hello - I'm seeking info on the PyGMT python wrapper for the Generic Mapping
Tools package.

Unfortunately, the only site (forge.nesc.ac.uk) that seems to offer the code
(written by Magnus Hagdorn) is not responding. I don't know if that's a
temporary condition or if that site is out of commission.

Google isn't revealing much recent discussion either.... which is sad, as I
would imagine this to be a valuable tool!

Can anyone shed any light??

Better yet, does anyone have the latest tarball, and an FTP site they can
offer it on? :)

Many thanks!
Alaric