Python CGI script and CSS style sheet

epsilon cesmiga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:14:44 EST 2008

All:

I'm working with a Python CGI script that I am trying to use with an
external CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) and it is not reading it from the
web server.  The script runs fine minus the CSS formatting.  Does
anyone know if this will work within a Python CGI?  It seems that line
18 is not being read properly.  One more thing.  I tested this style
sheet with pure html code (no python script) and everything works
great.

Listed below is a modified example.

++++++++++

1    #!/usr/bin/python
2
3    import cgi
4
5    print "Content-type: text/html\n"
6    tag_form = cgi.FieldStorage()
7
8    head_open_close = """
9    <head>
10     <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
charset=UTF-8">
11     <title>Tag Sheet</title>
12     <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="central.css">
13  </head>"""
14
15  body_open = """
16  <body>