XML+Logs to Latex. XSLT?

Florencio Cano florencio.cano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:13:59 EST 2008

Hi!
I'm thinking about implementing a script in Python to do this task. I
have a XML log and logs from other programs. My aim is to do a report
about all this information. I'm thinking in using Python to transform
the plain logs to XML and combine them with the XML document I have
and later use some kind of XSLT to transform the whole XML document to
Latex. What do you think about that? I have not worked with XSLT
before and I don't know if this would be a correct use.
How will you do the job?

--
Florencio Cano Gabarda