Doesn't know what it wants

Tim Rau bladedpenguin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:20:23 EST 2008

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\NIm's code\sandbox
\sandbox.py", line 242, in <module>
    player = ship()
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\NIm's code\sandbox
\sandbox.py", line 121, in __init__
    self.phyInit()
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\NIm's code\sandbox
\sandbox.py", line 147, in phyInit
    moi = cp.cpMomentForCircle(self.mass, .2, 0, vec2d((0,0)))
ArgumentError: argument 4: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: expected
vec2d instance instead of vec2d

As far as I can tell, It's getting a vec2d, and it wants a vec2d. I't
seems like it doesn't know what it wants, but I thought only teenagers
did that, no programming languages. clearly, Im missing something.

Line 147 reads:
        moi = cp.cpMomentForCircle(self.mass, .2, 0, vec2d((0,0)))