A question about event handlers with wxPython

Erik Lind elind at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 14 23:50:00 EST 2008

I'd appreciate any pointer on a simple way to tell within an event handler
where the event came from.
I want to have "while" condition in a handler to stop or change processing
if an event occurs from some other button click.

Trying to bind more than one event to the same handler still doesn't tell me
where the event came from in a basic bind. Is there an argument I can put in
the bind so as to identify the source of the event in the event argument? .