application error in python

abhishek guptaabhishek1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:29:02 EST 2008

hello group i am working on a project where most of the code has been
written in c++ but the web component is written in python. Initially
we have been using python2.4 and vs.net2003 but recently we decided to
move ahead with python2.5 and vs.net2005.

the problem that has been haunting me for while now is when i am
trying to access a few functions in c++ through python by
building .pyd extension, python.exe crashes saying an application
error has occured

any clues why this happened as everythiing was working well
in .net2003 and python2.4

thanks abhishek