Big time WTF with generators - bug?

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 13 14:36:33 EST 2008

Steve Holden wrote:
> James Stroud wrote:
>> [...] I then append the growing list of series generator
>> into the "serieses" list ("serieses" is plural for series if your
>> vocablulary isn't that big).
>>
> Not as big as your ego, apparently ;-) And don't be coming back with any
> argumentses.

Its getting so you can't make a post on this list without getting
needled by this irritating minority who never know when to quit. If you
have nothing to add to the thread, you might want to practice humor on
your own time--and you need practice because needling is not funny, just
irritating.

--
James Stroud
Box 951570