is there enough information?

Preston Landers planders at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:34:49 EST 2008

On Feb 26, 11:13 am, castiro... at gmail.com wrote:

> All I asked for was, ideas.

Nope, you didn't.  You said exactly this: "Specify {...} Is it
enough?" and included a snipped of code that was not standalone,
provided no context or explanatory information, and gave us no clue
what you might be trying to accomplish.

To me this does not qualify as asking for ideas.   It's more like
posting nonsense with a thin veneer that looks like it's intended to
suggest there is some hidden meaning lurking within and that we are
expected to play 20 questions with you to tease out whatever it is you
might be getting at, presumably some brilliant gem of an insight that
will cause everyone to question our basic intellectual assumptions in
some profound philosophical epiphany.

This has all the hallmarks of being a fun game for you but a waste of
time for us.