Running CGI from within CGI

rodmc userprogoogle-139 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 09:46:57 EST 2008

Thanks for the details, is execfile full of security issues or
something?

You are right about exploring templates, I may explore that later.
However I need to integrate the forms in with another system, which
will not be using templates. I suspect I may have taken the long way
round but I suppose it also means I learn a little more Python :-)

Cheers,

rod