Acting like button are being pressed (BUT THEY ARE NOT) Please Help

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Fri Feb 22 10:00:54 EST 2008

>         self.entry00.bind('<Button-1>', self.leftClick(self.entry00,
> 0, 0))  # bind left mouse click

Difficult to say for sure due to excessive code wrapping.. ;)
but I would say that these bind methods are calling the left and right
Click methods... rather than bind'ing them to the entry widgets.

there are a few good ways around this, lambda, class with __call__ etc
etc most of these can be found with a little googling (in case this is
homework)

Cheers,
Martin.

--
signature file not found, must be something I ate