How to increase the APR cache size?????

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 15 11:41:08 EST 2008

Manikandan R wrote:
> Hai Friends,
>                  How can we increase the ARP cache size?

Why do you want to? The answer is operating-system-specific anyway.

>                  For storing a single entry how many bytes will it takes?

The answer is operating-system-specific. Why is this important to you?

>                  What is the default ARP cache size? (Plz mention you
> are saying in bytes or in number of entries it can store)

The answer is operating-system-specific.

> Thank's and Regard's,
> R.Manikandan.

I fail to see what this has to do with Python. Did I stumble into
alt.random.questions by mistake?

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119