Broke my IDLE!

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 5 14:40:37 EST 2008

Adam W. wrote:
> I finally found away around it myself, I commented out line 1357 in lib
> \lib-tk\Tkinter.py that told it to call the settings, after I did that
> it fired right up, I went into the bindings and selected the default,
> closed out, uncommented that line, and I was back in buisness.

Slightly off-topic, but tangentially relevant and amusing if you haven't
seen it before.

http://burks.bton.ac.uk/burks/language/shoot.htm

I'm especially find of the 370 JCL entry, reminding me as it does of why
I left the world of corporate employment.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119