ANN: eric4 4.1.0 released

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Sun Feb 3 14:01:11 EST 2008

Hi all,
I prefer the Eric Python IDE to all other, however, unfortunately,
Eric4.x (as well as the latest snapshot mentioned in the ann) fails to
debug any py-file (while Eric3.9.5 from Kubuntu software channel works
ok):

The debugged program raised the exception unhandled TypeError
"not all arguments converted during string formatting"
File: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/eric4/DebugClients/Python/
DebugBase.py, Line: 515

Could you fix the issue?
Kubuntu 7.10, AMD Athlon, Python 2.5.
Regards, D.