PHP Developer highly interested in Python (web development) with some open questions...

MartinRinehart at gmail.com MartinRinehart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 05:41:02 EST 2008

re encryption

I ran a small software company in the '80s. We did the unthinkable:
shipped our software with a money-back guarantee. Anyone could buy the
software, copy it and then request a full refund.

Return rate: 0.5%. Of the returns we guessed that about half of them
were for perfectly legit reasons.

Treat your customers as if they're all honest and ethical. Most of
them will be. The rest will defeat your encryption efforts or just
skip your product.