[OT] Looking for a Python Program/Tool That Will Add Line Numbers to a txt File

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 14 17:31:47 EST 2008

En Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:47:16 -0200, Jaap Spies <j.spies at hccnet.nl>
escribió:

> Wow! You remembered this. Good old PIP!

So powerful... It was one of the first things I learned, perhaps that's
why I still remember it.

En Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:53:16 -0200, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
escribió:

> Good grief! You go a long way back. Want to try for an IBM 650 with a
> drum
> memory?

I can't go soooo long back in time :) but I remember having used a
Winchester removable hard drive, maybe 30MB capacity, that made a terrible
noise and had to be powered on a few minutes earlier than the main unit
because it had to "speed up".

--
Gabriel Genellina