embedded python in c++ packaging

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:12:52 EST 2008

The Python byte-code files are already pretty dense, so compressing them
further is unlikely to work if you try to put them in a zip.

WMM

On Feb 7, 2008 11:39 AM, Furkan Kuru <furkankuru at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been developing an application in C++ that embeds Python
> interpreter.
> It takes advantage of too many modules from Python.
> When I want to package this application, I need to add too many files
> (.pyc) from Python/lib folder together with Python25.dll.
> Is there a way to pack these .pyc files to a zip file and redirect
> Python25.dll to that zip file?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Furkan Kuru
>
> --

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2