Is there a sort-of "clear" function in Pythonwin now?

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Thu Feb 21 01:57:02 EST 2008

lilefei at gmail.com wrote:

>Looks like there are some years old questions talking about how to
>clear the Pythonwin environment. But still no answer. Do we have to
>close Pythonwin again and again to update our modules?

If "reload" won't solve your problem, then yes.  The same kind of issue
occurs with mod_python and the multitude Python web frameworks, and many of
them detect changed files and automatically restart.  If you really need a
clean environment, then you need a new interpreter.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.