TRAC - Trac, Project Leads, Python, and Mr. Noah Kantrowitz (sanitizer)

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Sat Feb 16 20:13:55 EST 2008

On 16 Φεβ, 15:45, Robert Klemme <shortcut... at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 16.02.2008 13:16, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
> Oh, it's him again.  Please do not respond.
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00167.html

Thanks, nice message, I've added it to the section:

http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/CoreLiveEval#WhatPeopleThink

> http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Ilias

It's really funny how easily people fall into the
"encyclopediadramatica-trap"... really funny.

"
While the articles themselves are mostly satirical jabs at Internet
users (both individually and in groups) and phenomena, bear in mind
that the Encyclopedia Dramatica itself is a parody of a much less
funny online encyclopedia. As such, ED articles tend to make fun of
the supposed objectivity and accuracy, elitism, and stupid edit wars
of such sites. In other words, expect blatant, biased lies, and expect
boring truths to get deleted quickly."
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Encyclopedia_Dramatica:About