IDLE: Clearing Breakpoints and Find with Help

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Tue Feb 12 14:16:22 EST 2008

I'll add a couple more. I forgot to mention that it seems impossible to do a
Ctrl-F for a "Find" within the Help text. Is there another way? Is it
possible to set IDLE so that it goes to another folder other than the
install folder when I start it? Why doe both close and exit do the same
thing? I would have thought Close meant to just close the open py file.

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>