name of client module

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 19 00:39:31 EST 2008

Nick Stinemates <nick at stinemates.org> writes:

> Ah, I snipped because I was only replying to that specific part and
> thought there was an archive of the rest. If that is unconventional
> I'll stop.

Please continue snipping the parts that aren't relevant to your reply.
The convention in this forum is trimmed-quote, inline-reply.

I think the complaint in this case might have been the "you snipped
bits that *were* relevant" failure mode :-)

--
 \            "Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, |
  `\         nations and ages it is the rule."  -- Friedrich Nietzsche |