blog

yoga yogaesthi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:59:11 EST 2008

www.bussines-yoga.blogspot.com

My Search Funds
Ok so this is not tech/gadget related but i had to

post about this I have found a great new site and it is earning me

£0।03 for every single I make on the net
www.bussines-yoga.blogspot.com

My search funds have teamed up with ask.com

So basically this meens you get paid to search the net , this is not
paid to click but paid to search

So sign up today

I get paid to read

I’m such a lazy reader on my own that even though I’ve run up a credit
card debt from (too many) Amazon book purchases, I’ve had little time
to read them and sometimes just enjoy them as the ornamental objects
that they are, slim books lining my makeshift shelves in o

ne extraordinary font and color scheme after another. I think that
someday, when I buy a real bookcase, I shall read all the books,
hopefully in
one sitting, and become saturated in a composite world of Chinese
architecture, art, and history, and dreams, death, and beautiful
sentences. A dream, but a fun one to think about.

So to force myself to read these days, especially from cover to cover,
and especially to stay in touch with today’s literature, I proofread
in addition to my day job. (Oh, right, it’s to earn extra money, too.)

I take on mainly adult literary fiction; as my time is divided between
writing, my day job, my dog, J, dance class, and mindless TV, I’d
rather take on books that will either teach me something about the
craft of writing or introduce me to a writer I’d never read on my own
but who I’ve always been a little curious about because of the
adulation or vilification heaped on him or her (such as John Banville
or Maile Meloy). After I’m done with a job, I jot down some notes on
what I’d learned from that particular book.

For this space, I’d like to share some of these notes,* partly to
articulate for myself why I am attracted to or repelled by certain
kinds of books and partly to promote those that particularly affected
me. Proofreading, never mind writing, is a lonely job, and though in
person I try to be tactful about the work I proofread and the work I
write, I find myself sometimes so frustrated and puzzled by which
books get a huge amount of attention (such as Claire Messud’s The
Emperor’s Children) and which don’t (such as Philippe Claudel’s By a
Slow River), that I just want to vent. I don’t know that I’m an
articulate or smart venter, but I will try hard to be articulate if I
can’t be smart.

* Note that for the current jobs, I’m not sure how much I can reveal
about the book, as I don’t want to violate any tacit agreement between
freelancer and contractor (i.e., keep your mouth shut till the book is
published), so I’ll just withhold the ID of the title, author, and
character names in the post, and then, a few months down the road
after the book’s been published, I can feel safe to reveal.

I guess you could say that a lot has happened over the last 6 months.
My Agloco referrals went up to over 5000 members, I got in the top
0.01% of all Agloco members, but have yet to receive a dime from
Agloco. And no one every will.

Agloco officially is closing its doors. The reason. There is no money
to meet operational costs. Wait a sec...wasn't that always the case?
Anyway....this was more of a fun thing for me to do on the side and I
haven't been around for months to even see how it was doing.

You see, I made an incredible discovery over the last few months that
has caused me to not even think about Agloco for months.

I discovered that it is possible accurately predict the time that the
currency markets (Forex) will hit their daily highs and lows in a
given day. If you don't know what Forex is go to www.iforexsignals.com/questions.html
and take the online tutorial.

Basically it is not uncommon for people to double their investment
money in a month or even a couple weeks in the Forex market. That's
right! 100% on your money in a month or less! This is almost unheard
of in the investment community, but this system does it
consistenly...and it shows no signs of stopping.

The idea of Forex trading may scare you, but let me tell you, it is so
simple, anyone can do it! I had no prior investing experience until a
few months ago. I have grown just a few hundred dollars into an amount
that allows me to trade for a living. I opened up an account with a
Forex Broker with only a few hundred dollars!

I get buy/sell signals the night before from the iForexSignals.com
members area, which tells me the exact time to enter the trade, and
the exact time to exit. I know, it seems strange, that this system
could predict the exact time to enter and exit hours before it
happens, and actually be right!

I can tell you that just over the last few month, this system has
worked very well.

I wanted to write this post to let a lot of you Agloco folk know about
my success as I feel that it might benefit some of you to join this
system and experience the same success I am.

For those that have limited time and a desire to work from home this
is perfect. You just log into the website every night, get the Forex
signals, enter your trade when it says to, leave your computer and
only come back when it says to to close the trade! It has only taken 5
mintues out of my day, and produced a full-time income...amazing.

Check out more at http://www.iforexsignals.com/. Read the site and
especially the FAQ's. Take the online Forex tutorial to learn more
about Forex. It is a 2 Trillion Dollar a day market! Don't you think
its time you get your share of that pie