xmltramp with python2.(4-5)

Pradnyesh Sawant spradml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 04:59:15 EST 2008

On 22:51, 16Feb2008, John Machin wrote:
> On Feb 17, 5:40 pm, Pradnyesh Sawant  wrote:
>
> fire up python2.4 interactive prompt
> do this:
> import sys; sys.path
> import xmltramp; xmltramp.__file__
>
> then fire up python2.5 interactive prompt
> do this:
> import sys; sys.path

Hey,
thanks a lot for that reply. it made me realise that xmltramp was something
that is there in '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xmltramp.pyc' (a
site-package for 2.4), and is hence not available for 2.5
it also showed me that I had _not_ installed it using apt for debian.
unforutnately I dunno where I had got it from, and searching online didn't
give me the result I wanted. anyways, thanks for leading me in the proper
direction :)