Why the HELL has nobody answered my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Feb 1 15:12:38 EST 2008

> Seems like they'd have trouble with cooling problems...
> (okay, I was just told yesterday that "hell is hot" is a
> culturally relative thing, and that the Nordic version of hell
> involves extreme cold.  ymmv)

That depends on the rate at which hell is expanding. If it is
expanding at a slower rate than souls entering, it is exothermic
and pressure will increase until all hell breaks loose. If it
is expanding at a higher rate, it is endothermic, and temperature
will drop until hell freezes over. See

http://www.pinetree.net/humor/thermodynamics.html

Regards,
Martin