smtplib & gnupg

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Wed Feb 20 10:21:41 EST 2008

To the best of my knowledge, GNUPG acts upon the body of the message.
If you think about it you should realize that the header of the message
cannot be encrypted, as it will be handled by mail servers that have no
knowledge of GNUPG or your encryption keys.  I am further emboldened to
make this assertion because the encryption takes place before the
message is sent--that is, before the headers are completely formed.

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy