Windows Python 2.5.1 IPV6 problems

Thomas DiZoglio tomdiz at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 02:56:13 EST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I had to make family and int. It
was defined as socket.AF_INET6 and for some reason not
making that an int. It is fix now.
-------------------
t0md

--- "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> >     _sock = _realsocket(family, type, proto)
> > TypeError: an integer is required
>
> So what values have family, type, and proto at that
> point?
> Edit socket.py to find out.
>
> Could it be that you also need to set socketType for
> your
> Port subclass?
>
> Regards,
> Martin
> --

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to Virgil Software, Inc. may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message (and all attachments) to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message (and all attached documents) and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.