Question

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Mon Feb 18 17:26:04 EST 2008

I have already solved that problem.  Sorry for not alerting you as to me
of solving this issue.  Thank you very much for the help.  I was
wondering if you would be interested in helping in the development of a
Scipy / MyHDL hybrid.  The advantage of this would be to develop FPGA
logic with the ease of Python programming.  This would especially be
helpful in the development of a rapid DSP development system for FPGAS.
The rapid speed one could possibly obtain with this system might well be
a great deal faster that FPGA development with MATLAB.  Thank you for
your help.

David Blubaugh