Is there a way to "link" a python program from several files?

Edward A. Falk falk at green.rahul.net
Sat Feb 16 13:53:02 EST 2008

IOW, is there a "linker" for python?  I've written a program comprised of about
five .py files.  I'd like to find a way to combine them into a single
executable.  Obviously, I could hand-edit them into a single .py file, but
I'm looking for a way to keep them as seperate files for development but
distribute the result as a single file.

If this were C, I'd compile and link them and distribute the resulting
executable.  I'm trying to do that, but for Python.

TIA,

	-Ed Falk, falk at despams.r.us.com
	http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/