What is the most simple, quicket, yet most powerful python Web-Framework?

xkenneth xkenneth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:04:00 EST 2008

All,

      I'm trying to build a simple web application, but i still need
things like sessions and Ajax. I tried to create a Zope product, but I
honestly can't think of anything more cryptic. I really don't enjoy
learning all of the "magic code" and debugging an environment I have
to study to know the slightest thing about.

      I'm looking for simple, fast, and easy. I'm both a manager and a
developer, so I don't have a lot of time to try things out and see
what fits best. I need a solution i can implement well and with a
great deal of speed.

      My project is going to be rather simple, just some simple forms
for setup/configuration, user management, I assume I'll need
templates, I'd like to use Ajax or  a similar technology to display
orthogonal and polar graphs that automatically update. For the DB
backend I'm planning on using ZODB. ZODB is actually quite amazing,
and after using it, I honestly can't think of a reason for using a SQL
database.

      All help is appreciated! Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Kenneth Miller