How about adding rational fraction to Python?

Ross Ridge rridge at caffeine.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 28 14:41:56 EST 2008

J. Cliff Dyer <jcd at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> I'd like to point out that now you are talking about int OP int
> returning a tuple, not an int.

No, D'Arcy's point was that "obvious" isn't the criteria because it
would lead to behaviour that no one wants.

No one is going to win this argument by using words like "natural" or
"obvious".  You're just going to have to accept that there that there
is no concensus on this issue and there never was.  In the end only one
person's opinion of what was natural and obvious really matters.

				Ross Ridge

--
 l/  //	  Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
[oo][oo]  rridge at csclub.uwaterloo.ca