ANN: NUCULAR B3 Full text indexing (now on Win32 too)

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:27:56 EST 2008

[apologies to the list: I would have done this offline,
but I can't figure out Paul's email address.]

1) Paul please forward your email address

3) Since you seem to know about these things: I was thinking
of adding an optional feature to Nucular which would allow
a look-up like "given a word find all attributes that contain
that word anywhere and give a count of the number of times it
is found in that attribute as well as the entry id for an example
instance (arbitrarily chosen).  I was thinking about calling
this "inverted faceting", but you probably know a
better/standard name, yes?  What is it please?  Thanks!
Answers from anyone else welcomed also.

[Nucular: http://nucular.sourceforge.net/ ]

  -- Aaron Watters

===
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=shit